From Emerald Cut to Pink Diamonds, celebrity engagement rings and jewelry inspire our own collections and pieces. Some of our favorite pieces have price-tags comparable to a house and some are fresh takes on traditional pieces.
We will go through a few of our favorite rings thats are worn by celebs.
1. Blake Lively received an estimated 12 carat oval cut diamond from beau, Ryan Reynolds. He reportedly spent approximately - hold your breath - 2 million dollars on the ring! The ring is set in Rose Gold and has a diamond covered band. We lust over this simple, yet breathtaking ring.
2. In early April, Lilly Ghalichi announced her engagement to boyfriend Dhar Mann via Instagram, and boy are we glad she did! She received a 15 carat pear shaped diamond, with a price tag of about 2.5 million dollars. The ring has a diamond halo and a diamond covered band.
See a similar ring from Gabriel & Co.
3. Reese Witherspoon received a 4 carat Ashoka cut diamond from Jim Toth. Ashoka cut diamonds are rare, making the ring even more desirable. The ring is set in platinum with pave-set diamonds in the band. Reese sets the standard high for rectangular diamonds!
Get a similar look from Gabriel & Co.
4. Mariah Carey, who we recently found out separated from Nick Cannon, received a 10 carat sparkler for her engagement ring. The emerald cut pink diamond is halo style with 2 baguette diamonds on each side and pave set diamonds on the band. We wonder what is going to happen to that gorgeous ring post-split!
5. Kelly Clarkson also received a rare stone for her engagement to Brandon Blackstock. She received a halo style, 5-carat canary yellow diamond ring. The ring has diamonds on the band and we guess is set in Platinum.
Without a doubt, celebrities are definitely an inspiration to jewelry boxes everywhere. Share your favorites with us in the comments section!