You have heard of Black Friday (promotion to support larger corporations and department stores) and more recently you have heard of Cyber Monday (to promote internet sales). Now there is Small Business Saturday! American Express is helping out small businesses like ours on Saturday November 26, 2011.
What’s the reward:
American Express is offering a $25 statement credit when you spend $25 or more on any purchase by shopping at any small, local business like ours on Saturday November 26. It takes 30 seconds to sign up! Just register your card here at https://sync.americanexpress.com/sbs2011 and you will get an email confirmation. It’s incredibly easy. On your next American Express statement, you will be credited $25 off your balance!
Why it’s beneficial to support small businesses:
- Support the local economy – local jobs , local spending
- Keeping spending in your local area has a history of moving around to other local businesses and therefore helping the local economy
- 64% of new jobs created over the past 15 years were created by small businesses
- Many local businesses are family owned and have been around for generations where loyalty and relationships go hand in hand with products and quality
- It feels nice to support local businesses
- Check out the Facebook page for more information. http://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturday
What can you buy at Freedman Jewelers?
The timing is perfect: Get your holiday, birthday, and anniversary presents now! Here are some ideas for jewelry items that make great holiday gifts. Click on the links to see our staff recommendations.
- Diamond Stud Earrings
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets
- Fashionable Bracelets
- Dazzling, colorful pendant necklaces
Freedman Jewelers will be open 9:30am – 5pm on Saturday November 26. We look forward to seeing you then!