Freedman Jewelers has been selling jewelry to the public since 1945. Did you know that Freedman Jewelers buy jewelry items from the public as well. Below are two lists breaking down what we buy and what we don’t buy.
What we buy from customers:
- Diamonds – modern cut styles
- White &Yellow Gold (10kt, 14kt, 18kt and anything higher than that, 20k, 22k, 24k)
- Estate Pieces
- Tiffany pieces
- Gold jewelry (any kind, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc)
- Diamond engagement rings
- Wedding rings
What we do NOT buy from customers:
- Gemstone Jewelry (such as topaz & quartz)
- Costume Jewelry
- Silver jewelry
What you need to do:
Contact us via email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-227-4294) to discuss more and set up a consultation. We are happy to assist you and recommend setting up an appointment in advance.
What to bring with you for an appointment:
- The jewelry items you want to sell or insure or have questions about
- If you have any paperwork on the jewelry such as old receipts or appraisals, bring it in, any & all information helps
Freedman Jewelers is open Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm, Thursdays 9:30am-7pm and Saturdays 9:30am-4pm.
We are located in the historic jewelers exchange building in downtown Boston. Our address is 333 Washington St. Ste 408 Boston, MA 02108