Freedman Jewelers 11th annual wedding band & engagement ring bridal show
Save the Date: Thursday March 28, 2013 – Saturday April 6, 2013
Early Preview Begins Saturday March 23rd
- A wide selection of ladies and men’s wedding rings in all types of designs and metals. Designers include Gabriel & Co., Coast, Lieberfarb, Novell Design Studio, Jolie Designs, Triton, F. Goldman and more!
- Rings can come in 14kt & 18kt white, yellow & rose gold, platinum, palladium & tungsten carbide
- A variety of engagement ring settings and a large stock of loose diamonds in all shapes & sizes.
- Sample wedding cakes on both Saturdays of the event
- Andrea Candela trunk show for bridal gifts
- Samantha Faye trunk show for bridal gifts
- Save $100 on any individual wedding band or engagement ring setting purchase $500 or more ordered at the show. Coupon is valid from March 16, 2013 – April 9, 2013
Raffles & Prizes:
Enter the raffle for a chance to win:
- A free engagement photoshoot (A $500 value) from Stephanie Murray Photography
- A $300 gift certificate towards any wedding DJ package at TSG Weddings (5 Packages in total)
- A $200 gift certificate towards any bridal gown purchase at Flair Boutique
- A $100 gift certificate to the Back Bay restaurant group.
- Free photo booth & wedding album if a photography package is purchased ($600 value) from Stephanie Murray Photography
Where: At our store: 333 Washington St. Ste 408, Boston, MA 02108
Validated Parking at the 33 Arch St. Garage.
If you are driving in, enter this address into your GPS: 19 Hawley St. Boston, MA 02108
Extended Store Hours:
Thursday March 28: 9:30am-8pm
Friday March 29: 9:30am-5:30pm
Saturday March 30: 9:30am-5pm
Monday April 1-Wednesday April 3: 9:30am-5:30pm
Thursday April 4: 9:30am-8pm
Friday April 5: 9:30am-5:30pm
Saturday April 6: 9:30am-5pm
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
If you are driving in, we offer validated parking at the 33 Arch St. Garage.
Enter this address into your GPS: 19 Hawley St. Boston, MA 02108
If you are taking public transportation, you can get off at Park St station, Downtown Crossing station or State Street station.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us via email or phone. Email is info@freedmandiamonds and phone is 617-227-4294
Call 617-227-4294 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!